The Rothbart Centre physicians and staff are dedicated to the highest health and safety practices to maintain cleanliness, infection control, hygiene, as well as reducing health risks and protecting patient safety in compliance with Public Health Ontario. Our Centre has in place robust and comprehensive Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) policies and procedures that are supervised closely by both our own staff and with regular oversight by Public Health authorities.
In order to ensure that you receive the best and safest possible care, the Rothbart Centre for Pain Care abides by the following IPAC practices:
- Hand washing
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Safe handling of medications
- Correct aseptic techniques
- Facility cleaning
- Proper cleaning of equipment
- Staff training and incident reporting
- Correct handling and disposal of waste
For more information, please see our Infection Control Fact Sheet.