The Rothbart Centre for Pain Care sees over 30,000 patient visits per year. We provide pain care for patients with chronic pain of the head, neck, face and back. Our team of over 25 specialist physicians, anesthetists and nurses helps our patients by limiting the effects that chronic pain has on their lives.
When you’re in pain, you want to be treated by professionals who understand that pain and who can provide quality care with compassion. The dedicated team of pain care specialists at the Rothbart Centre take great care in consulting with each patient to identify the source of their pain and developing a patient-centered path to pain management.
The physicians and staff of the Rothbart Centre for Pain Care are dedicated to providing first-rate pain management care to all patients. We vow to demonstrate the highest standards of patient-centered care and remain committed to safeguarding our patients, now and in the future.
- To provide high quality diagnostic and treatment services.
- To ensure ethical and honest treatment and the use of all possible resources.
- To treat each patient with respect.
- To maintain best practices in cleanliness, hygiene and infection control.
- To ensure complete confidentiality of medical records.